Upon receipt of the product by the customer, the latter has a right of withdrawal, that is to say a period of 14 days to return the delivered product, the return costs being borne by the purchaser. Only products purchased through the E-Commerce site and returned with the film or the individual protective packaging intact (unopened and in their original packaging) may be subject to a refund.
The procedure is as follows:
- The client sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return
- The customer returns the goods at his or her expense to the following address:
Rue des Bosquets 6
The product must be complete, properly protected, in its original packaging, with the film or the personal protective packaging intact (unopened), accompanied by any accessories. The masks are considered as hygienic products, it is imperative that the packaging (seals intact) has not been opened to guarantee the integrity of the product and its acceptability to return.
The product must be accompanied by the:
- Order number
- The name of the person returning the order
- The product is checked by the internal department of RED LAB which will validate or not the refund, in particular by verifying that the product has been returned complete and in a condition suitable for its re-marketing, as the right of withdrawal provides.
- If the product meets the return requirements, it may be refunded or exchanged.
- If the goods do not meet the return requirements, they will be returned to the customer who will not be able to obtain a refund.